Wujichlorella is great for everyone because it is a whole food. This means it has almost every thing your body needs to function properly.
Latest Blog Articles
- Top 3 Ways to Change Your Body Chemistry without Prescription Drugs
- Resurrect Your Life Daily
- Take Your Training Potential to the Next Level
- Top 2 Reasons You Need Chlorella and Spirulina in Your Diet
- Friendship - A Sacred Bond
- Guard Your Habits Well
- Importance of Iron
- #1 Thing You Can Do To Prevent The Flu
- Chlorella, Spirulina, and Chlorophyll Benefits
- Protect Yourself from the #1 Killer in the US
- Chlorella and the Benefits of Manganese
- Benefits of Essential Fatty Acids and Chlorella
- Benefits of Zinc and Chlorella
- Buy Organic Chlorella Locally in Ojai California
- Buy Chlorella Locally in North Hollywood
5 Rules to Shopping
Rule # 1:
The healthiest foods in the supermarket are the foods that are not prepackaged or labeled low-fat or non-fat.
Rule # 2:
Shop in the outer aisle of the supermarket and stay away from the middle aisles.
Look for real foods not processed lifeless foods. The more ingredients on the label the more processed the food is. Look for foods with the fewest ingredients
Ingredients on a label are listed from heaviest weight to the lightest. So, stay away from products that list sugar as one of the first ingredients. A good rule of thumb is to stay away from any products that have high-fructose corn syrup in them. That being said, sugar is sugar, but high-fructose corn syrup is a warning sign for highly processed foods.
Stay away from foods that have ingredients in them that look like you need a PhD in biochemistry to understand them.