Wujichlorella is great for everyone because it is a whole food. This means it has almost every thing your body needs to function properly.
Latest Blog Articles
- Benefits of Zinc and Chlorella
- Buy Organic Chlorella Locally in Ojai California
- Buy Chlorella Locally in North Hollywood
- Buy Chlorella Locally in Monterey?
- Wuji Chlorella Healthy Tip - Motion
- Benefits of Chlorella and Vitamin C
- Buy Chlorella Locally in Manteca California
- Wuji Chlorella Affirmation #28 - Diversity
- Wuji Chlorella Health Tip - Diversity
- Buy Wuji Chlorella Locally in Manhattan Beach
- Benefits of Chlorella and Beta Carotene (Pro-Vitamin A Carotenoid)
- Wuji Chlorella Health Tip - Mindful Eating
- Benefits of Chlorella and Potassium
- Chlorella Science Spotlight - High Blood Pressure
- Buy Wuji Chlorella Locally in Los Angeles
What is Chlorophyll?
Simply put, Chlorophyll is the photosynthesizing molecule in plants that we can all thank for the ability to combine sunlight, carbon dioxide, and water into food and oxygen. It is also the substance that gives plants their green color. Chlorophyll has been described by some to be the blood of plants and on the molecular level chlorophyll and heme of hemoglobin (predominate Oxygen carrier in the Red Blood Cell) would be exactly the same other than chlorophyll having a magnesium atom at its center and heme having an iron atom at its. Therefore, this description of chlorophyll isn’t far off.
There are two types of Natural Chlorophyll, Chlorophyll a and Chlorophyll b. Natural Chlorophyll is fat-soluble. The main difference between Chlorophyll a and Chlorophyll b is that they absorb different wavelengths of the light spectrum.
Most sources of Supplemental Chlorophyll (aka, Chlorophyllin) do not contain Natural Chlorophyll (a and b) they typically contain Chlorophyllin (in the form of trisodium copper chlorin or disodium copper chlorin). The main change from Natural Chlorophyll to partially synthesized Chlorophyllin is the magnesium atom is changed to a copper atom and the hydrocarbon tail (making it fat-soluble) is taken off (making chlorophyllin water-soluble). It is not completely known if one is better than the other but some believe Natural Chlorophyll is better and believe the fat-soluble aspect of Natural Chlorophyll compared to its partially synthetic water-soluble counter part Chlorophyllin makes Natural better. Our thought is when possible choose the more naturally occurring form.
A great whole food supplement source for Natural Dietary chlorophyll is Chlorella and actually Chlorella gets its name from containing the highest amounts of Natural Chlorophyll out of any plant in the plant kingdom.
Interested in going green with your body and Improving the Function of your CardioVascular System. Click Here