Wujichlorella is great for everyone because it is a whole food. This means it has almost every thing your body needs to function properly.
Latest Blog Articles
- Top 3 Ways to Change Your Body Chemistry without Prescription Drugs
- Resurrect Your Life Daily
- Take Your Training Potential to the Next Level
- Top 2 Reasons You Need Chlorella and Spirulina in Your Diet
- Friendship - A Sacred Bond
- Guard Your Habits Well
- Importance of Iron
- #1 Thing You Can Do To Prevent The Flu
- Chlorella, Spirulina, and Chlorophyll Benefits
- Protect Yourself from the #1 Killer in the US
- Chlorella and the Benefits of Manganese
- Benefits of Essential Fatty Acids and Chlorella
- Benefits of Zinc and Chlorella
- Buy Organic Chlorella Locally in Ojai California
- Buy Chlorella Locally in North Hollywood
Water – The Forgotten Key to Health
Did you know that lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue? Just a 2% drop in body water can cause overall trouble with mental processing and trigger fuzzy, short-term memory. Did you know that mild dehydration can slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%? Some doctors believe chronic dehydration can cause a multitude of degenerative type diseases. A staggering 75% of Americans are dehydrated. This is a direct concern for overall health in America.
Many individuals suffer from Weak Thirst Mechanism, causing them to mistaken thirst pains for hunger pains. In 1981, with the invention of Direct-To- Consumer Advertising from drug companies by the FDA, the majority of Americans have been trained to turn to Over-The-Counter or Prescription drugs for minor pain relief when they should be turning to simple, logical answers first to see if they might just be experiencing a Water deficiency instead of an Advil deficiency.
Americans are consuming diuretic drinks in droves today. All too often people turn to a cup of coffee or soda to quench their thirst when their bodies are crying out for water.
The human body is approximately 70% water and the nervous system approximately 80% water. Water lubricates and cushions muscles, joints and the brain. It helps transport nutrients to the cells and helps eliminate toxic waste. Water is known to regulate blood pressure, body temperature, and digestion. It has also been shown that drinking 5 glasses of water daily can decrease the risk of colon cancer by 45%, breast cancer by 79%, and bladder cancer by 50%. With these percentages you can see why reaching for a cup of water the next time you are thirsty is vital for your health. All living creatures, from large mammals to tiny microbes need water to survive. Health is not a matter of chance but a matter of choice.